Thursday, April 7, 2011

Tales of the iPad2


First things first..the white ipad2 is in fact silver non it's backside. Maybe common knowledge for many, but I did not know. Also, the typical apple sync cable does not charge the ipad2 (although some say it does, just very very, very slowly and the unit must be in sleep mode.

Now that's all done for this thing is pretty nice, my only gripe is the non-support for flash on the web. Yes, I'm aware of the workarounds, however they either don't work as smoothly as one would like and/or the additional steps take away from the web browsing experience. So hopefully if web designers won't go ahead and embrace the future (HTML5) than ate least hope app writers will. I'll pay for the experience with o qualms.

Unfortunately I don't know of the first iPad so I can't compare and contrast the 2 units...I am tempted to though to purchase the first model, I am curious if the weaker CPU will make that much owf a differ nave on the iPad.

Well, gotta go still looking for a good RSS reading app that will take advantage of the iPad's screen real-estate...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment