Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Macbook shopping...what a pain in the ass!!!!!!

So ive stayed up all night shopping for a used macbook (used, because even if I won the lotto I dont think I would shell out $1000 plus for a laptop, especially considering Apple's include hardware that isn't exactly cutting edge)...but because Apple doesnt believe in easy identification and differentiation in the macbook line it has been a mind-numbing experience in researching the model #'s and their technical specifications...instead of giving macbook's their individuals names (e.g. Dell Inspiron 14R, Inspiron mini 1012, Inspiron mini 1018,etc), Apple has decided that MB402LL/A, MB404LL/A,etc is good enough...if it wasn't for the internet I wouldnt be interested in devoting the time to flush out the specs and learn the product line. But then again, if it wasn't for the internet I probably wouldn't be buying a computer!





No comments:

Post a Comment